Make your bolster look brand new again!
- Made in Canada
- Fits Earth Lite & OakWorks bolsters
- Can fit easily over existing bolsters with a snug fit
- Increases the life of your bolsters
- Concealed zipper with sleek, low-profile sewn-in carrying/hanging handle
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Made with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
- Available in multiple sizes for full and half bolsters
Why Buy the HSU Adapt Vinyl Bolster Cover?
If you want to extend the life of your bolster, especially with the harsh cleaners used to disinfect for COVID-19, then the HSU Adapt Series Vinyl Bolster Cover is for you! The ultra-durable DuraSpa Vinyl can easily stand up to harsh cleaners while still having a soft and supple finish for added comfort. The HSU Bolster Cover can fit over existing bolsters or can fit over the foam only.
It comes with a loop for hanging and also easy adjustment while using and also a concealed zipper for added comfort. The HSU Vinyl Bolster Cover is the perfect accompaniment to your most valued bolsters that you want to extend the life of.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- We source all our materials from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
HSU Adapt Series Bolster Protectors
DuraSpa, HSU’s premium quality PVC vinyl material has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada* and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
100% Polyvinyl Chloride
1,500,000 Double-Rubs (Wyzenbeek testing)
ASTM D2261: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 13lbs
ASTM D751: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 12lbs
CALTB117-2013, IMO FTP Code 2010 - Part 8, MVSS302, NFPA 260 Class 1, UFAC Class 1
Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Fungal
Class 5.0 Passes AATCC 147-2011, Passes ASTM G21-13
Colourfastness to bleach
Passes AATCC 107-2013
Step 1: Use the mildest solution/concentration you are able to use. Follow the proper cleaning and safety instructions of the chosen disinfectant.
Step 2: After the allotted disinfectant contact wait time – Wipe the vinyl down with a mild soap and water solution (this is important)
Step 3: Dry the area with a separate dry cloth to maintain the longevity of the fabric.
If you are not going to be using a harsh disinfectant, simply wipe the vinyl down with mild soapy water, then wipe away any excess residue.
Always make sure your vinyl is fully dry before storage.