Extend the life of your massage table!
- Made in Canada
- Sold with and without foam insert
- Fits most face cradles
- Adhesive velcro on bottom
- Concealed zipper sewn along the back
- Topstitching for a sleek look & added strength
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Mold & mildew resistant materials combats oil & sweat
- Covered with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
Dimesnions: approx 11" x 11" x 3"
Why is the HSU Vinyl Face Cradle Cover Great For You?
If the vinyl on your face cradle is cracked or ripped and you aren't ready to replace it, the HSU vinyl face cradle cover is perfect for you! Made with ultra-durable, yet ultra-soft DuraSpa Vinyl with Endurepel Armour, it can withstand the use of harsh cleaners without comprimising on durability.
The HSU face cradle covers are designed to make your face cradle look like it is brand new and have sleek finishing touches that also add strength and durability. The velcro patches on the bottom are aligned to fit most tables on the market and can be purchased with or without a foam insert.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- We source all our materials from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
HSU Fitted Vinyl Face-Cradle Cover
DuraSpa, HSU’s premium quality PVC vinyl material has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada* and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
100% Polyvinyl Chloride
1,500,000 Double-Rubs (Wyzenbeek testing)
ASTM D2261: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 13lbs
ASTM D751: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 12lbs
CALTB117-2013, IMO FTP Code 2010 - Part 8, MVSS302, NFPA 260 Class 1, UFAC Class 1
Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Fungal
Class 5.0 Passes AATCC 147-2011, Passes ASTM G21-13
Colourfastness to bleach
Passes AATCC 107-2013
Step 1: Use the mildest solution/concentration you are able to use. Follow the proper cleaning and safety instructions of the chosen disinfectant.
Step 2: After the allotted disinfectant contact wait time – Wipe the vinyl down with a mild soap and water solution.
Step 3: Dry the area with a separate dry cloth to maintain the longevity of the fabric.
If you are not going to be using a harsh disinfectant, simply wipe the vinyl down with mild soapy water, then wipe away any excess residue.
Always make sure your vinyl is fully dry before storage.