Flat Bottom for Increased Support & Stability During Treatment
- Made in Canada
- Fitted with high-density, CFC-Free foam
- Premium foam will not warp or collapse over time
- Medium/High firmness provides superior support
- Flat Bottom keeps bolster from shifting during treatment
- Built for massage, spa and chiropractic settings
- Provides added support under the knees, back and neck
- Sewn-in, concealed zipper for increased patient comfort
- Sleek topstitching for a professional and finished look & added strength
- Low profile nylon handle for easy storage
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Mold & mildew resistant materials combat oil & sweat
- Covered with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
Weight: 0.60 kg
Dimensions: L x W x H– 26” x 6” x 4.5”
Why Buy the HSU Support Series 3/4 Round Bolster?
This bolster is an excellent addition to your collection of premium, built to last massage accessories from HSU.
Great for massage therapists and physio therapists, the HSU Support Series 3/4 Bolster provides strong support while maintaining comfort for your patient. Made with ultra-durable DuraSpa vinyl, your bolster will be able to stand up to the increased disinfecting between treatments, while remaining soft to the touch and comfortable.
The 3/4-round shape offers multiple positioning heights and contours to support your client & keeps the bolster from shifting during treatment. Designed to provide support under the knees, back, neck and side while also providing optimal comfort, they are a must have for any collection of support & stability tools for massage, physio, or chiropractic treatment.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- We source all our materials from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
HSU Support Series 6" 3/4 Bolster
DuraSpa, HSU’s premium quality PVC vinyl material has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada* and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
100% Polyvinyl Chloride
1,500,000 Double-Rubs (Wyzenbeek testing)
ASTM D2261: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 13lbs
ASTM D751: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 12lbs
CALTB117-2013, IMO FTP Code 2010 - Part 8, MVSS302, NFPA 260 Class 1, UFAC Class 1
Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Fungal
Class 5.0 Passes AATCC 147-2011, Passes ASTM G21-13
Colourfastness to bleach
Passes AATCC 107-2013