The Perfect Positioning Accessory for Hips, Knees & Ankles
- Made in Canada from premium materials
- Provides soft support along the hips, knees, and ankles
- Ideal for under the knees & to promote circulation
- Great for patients where a firm bolster may cause pain or discomfort
- 2 lbs of ultra-fluffy Dacron Hollofil
- Sleek nylon carrying handle
- Concealed zipper & sleek reinforcing topstitching
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Mold & mildew resistant materials combat oil & sweat during treatments
- Covered with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
Weight: 1.0 Kg
Dimensions: 8" x 26"
Why Buy the HSU Support Series Fluffy Bolster?
The HSU Fluffy Bolster is the perfect positioning accessory to round out your bolster collection. It’s great for added cushioning or support and to any position during treatment. If you’re in need of a positioning tool that is in between a bolster and a pillow, then this product is for you!
Covered with our DuraSpa material, you won’t have to worry about cleaners and disinfectants used between treatments damaging your bolster. Fitted with high-quality Dacron Hollofil polyester fibre, this product has superior resiliency and fluffiness.
The poly-fill makes the bolster softer than a foam bolster but without compromising on support. Great for patients where a firm bolster may cause pain or discomfort and great for patients with circulation issues to help promote blood flow.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- We source all our materials from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
HSU Support 8” Fluffy Bolster
DuraSpa, HSU’s premium quality PVC vinyl material has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada* and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
100% Polyvinyl Chloride
1,500,000 Double-Rubs (Wyzenbeek testing)
ASTM D2261: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 13lbs
ASTM D751: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 12lbs
CALTB117-2013, IMO FTP Code 2010 - Part 8, MVSS302, NFPA 260 Class 1, UFAC Class 1
Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Fungal
Class 5.0 Passes AATCC 147-2011, Passes ASTM G21-13
Colourfastness to bleach
Passes AATCC 107-2013