Extend the Life of Your Massage Table!
- Made in Canada
- Comes in 2 sizes
- Fits a wide range of flat-top portable and stationary tables
- Allows the heat to come through from table-top heating pads
- 2-way stretch makes for easy installation & a sleek and fitted look
- Easy to remove, store or transport
- Adjustable drawstring
- Built-in, reinforced area for your face-cradle insert
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Made with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
- Face rest & face rest covers are sold separately
Size: Small (73" x 27"-29")
Dimensions: L:73" x W:29" x H:6"
Size: Large (73" x 30"-33")
Dimensions: L:73" x W:33" x H:6"
Why Buy the HSU Versa-Fit Massage Table Cover?
The disinfectants and cleaners required between treatments can be extremely hard on your massage table. HSU Versa-Fit Massage Table Covers are designed to protect your table, while keep it looking great too! If you are traveling between treatments this cover can be easily removed and stored or transported with you when travelling from client to client, weighing only 1.5kg.
The 2-way stretch DuraSpa material, gives the covers a snug fit and makes them easy to fit over your existing table. Fitted with an area for your face-cradle insert that helps to avoid any bunching in the cover that could otherwise result. The adjustable drawstring comes with a sleek wheel cord lock for easy adjustment and to ensure it doesn’t shift once you’ve tightened it.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada with love
- We source all our materials from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
HSU Versa-Fit Massage Table Cover
DuraSpa, HSU’s premium quality PVC vinyl material has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada* and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
100% Polyvinyl Chloride
1,500,000 Double-Rubs (Wyzenbeek testing)
ASTM D2261: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 13lbs
ASTM D751: Warp = 10lbs, Fill = 12lbs
CALTB117-2013, IMO FTP Code 2010 - Part 8, MVSS302, NFPA 260 Class 1, UFAC Class 1
Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Fungal
Class 5.0 Passes AATCC 147-2011, Passes ASTM G21-13
Colourfastness to bleach
Passes AATCC 107-2013
Step 1: Use the mildest solution/concentration you are able to use. Follow the proper cleaning and safety instructions of the chosen disinfectant.
Step 2: After the allotted disinfectant contact wait time – Wipe the vinyl down with a mild soap and water solution.
Step 3: Dry the area with a separate dry cloth to maintain the longevity of the fabric.
If you are not going to be using a harsh disinfectant, simply wipe the vinyl down with mild soapy water, then wipe away any excess residue.
Always make sure your vinyl is fully dry before storage.